Customer Service - HGV Maintenance Ref: HB/479100548
Remuneration: £29,000 + company benefits.
BJD have been engaged to find a HGV Engineer to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider based in Manchester on their customer service/maintenance team.
On offer is a salary of up to £29,000.
The shift pattern is 5 from 7 rotation 06.00-14.00 14.00-22.00. Other benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance and work place pension.
The company is a Market leading 3PL.
As Maintenance Coordinator you will approve a full repairs and maintenance contracts/works for the business.
• Ensure all job requests are cost efficient and fit for purpose.
• Liaise with internal and external department to resolve any issues and update on progress.
• Assist with planning resource and identify any shortage, both people and equipment.
• Update and maintain the systems and paperwork accordingly.
To apply for the role of Maintenance Coordinator you must have:
• Previous experience within HGV maintenance.
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft skills
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent organisation skill and have the ability to work on several projects at once.
• Self-motivated and hard working.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £29,000 + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + life assurance and work place pension.
Based In Manchester M32 – Trafford Park Industrial Estate.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk