Transport Clerk - Nights HB/ 479100546
Location: Wissington near Kings Lynn
The BGD Group are currently seeking an experienced Transport Clerk to join a blue-chip, market leading organisation, to work in their fast paced Distribution Centre in Wissington.
This is a fixed night shift, 5 from 7 - 22.00-06.00
Salary is up to £21,000 depending on experience.
As Transport Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring that all drivers are briefed and de-briefed utilising the Transport Management System.
You will also be responsible for liaising with all areas of the site, ensuring that all departments are working accordingly to provide the best supply chain service to accompany the transport, delivery and customer satisfaction service provided.
Your Duties will include:
• Driver management
• Produce reports as requested.
• Monitoring safety performance, compliance and driver legislation
• Ensure the Transport Management System is used correctly
• Completing appropriate paperwork to deadlines.
• Checking daily stock receipts.
• Inputting hours onto Tachomaster
To apply for this role you must have administration experience in logistics and Transport – you will be use to liaising with Drivers and the other departments across site.
• Be IT literate, ideally with previous use of Transport Systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong geographical knowledge of the UK
• Must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment.
Package and Prospects:
A brilliant opportunity to grow and develop your career in one of the leading supply chain management companies.
You can achieve a salary of circa £21,000 depending on experience.