Shipping Administrator Ref: HB/ 479100544
BJD have been engaged to find a Shipping Administrator for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their dedicated site in Wellingborough.
This is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
On offer is a salary of up to £19,000 for Monday to Friday office hours. (8am-4pm)
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Allocation of orders
• To arrange and monitor Sea, Air and Road Shipment
• To liaise with suppliers, clients and subcontractors.
• Arrange collections and deliveries dealing with the worldwide market.
• Process relevant information to the other departments including inventory.
• To ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed in a timely manner.
To apply for the role of Shipping Administrator you must have:
• Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
• Be able to work well in a team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £10,000 pro rata. This is a years Fixed Term Contract.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk