Remuneration: £40,000 - £42,000
An innovative FMCG is seeking an Operations Manager to join their successful, fast growing company. Responsible for maintaining and optimising the company's Supply Chain, your experience in food production is instrumental in continued company success. Salary on offer is between £40,000 - £42,000.
The Company is a fast growing FMCG supplier.
Role & Responsibilities
• You will be an expert people manager and manage policies and procedures, functions within the warehouse, including managing HR policies
• Responsible for all operational and site aspects of Warehousing
• Develop operational procedures aimed at driving customer satisfaction
• Ensure the operation consistently meets the requirements of the business, in terms of quality, productivity, daily and weekly operations reporting and key performance indicators
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value whilst key service levels are not affected.
• Ensuring policies and procedures are being adhered to and drive these efficiencies forward.
• Manage supplier relationships
• Monitor costs during production process
• Establish a HACP
• Be reliable and have a ‘hands-on' approach
• Demonstrable record of improving business processes
• Possess excellent management skills
• Operations Management: 3 years' experience
• Have the ability to work independently and with the rest of the team
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferred)
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 - £42,000.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding company.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk