Operations Support Manager Ref: HB/479100538
Remuneration: £35,000 to £39,000 depending of shift an experience.
There is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Operations Support Manager to join a market leading 3PL. The position is based at their dedicated site in Doncaster.
The salary on offer is up to £39,000 depending on shift and experience.
Fixed day or night shifts are available. It is a 24/7 operation and resource will have to cover the full business needs.
(6.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00 or 22.00-6.00)
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with real potential to go permanent.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Operations Support Manager you will take responsibility day to day running on site.
• Ensuring the Warehouse and Head Office deliver high operational efficiency and are in line with the deadlines and targets set in place by Directors
• Managing the Warehouse and overseeing 100 warehouse operatives, stock and logistic colleagues.
• Creating and improving on new procedures & processes striving for continuous improvement
• Managing goods in/out – including inbound and outbound transportation, paperwork handling and quality control
• Stock Management – including managing stoke takes, care of products and space management
• KPI management
• People focussed and excellent motivator
• Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are observed and having the ability to create and implement policies and conduct risk assessments
You must have
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build relationships at all levels
• Experience implementing KPI's and operation processes Competent in the use of warehouse management systems and Windows Office packages.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £39,00 depending on shifts.
This is a 6 month FTC with real potential to go permanent.