Stock First Line Manager Ref: HB/479100537
Remuneration: £25,000 - £33,600 depending on shift and experience.
There is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Stock First Line Managers to join a market leading 3PL. The position is based at their dedicated site in Doncaster.
The salary on offer is £30,000 + shift allowance for night shift of circa £3,600 per annum.
Shifts are either fixed day, late or night depending on preference. It is a 24/7 operation and resource will have to cover this.
(6.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00 or 22.00-6.00)
This is a 3-6 month Fixed Term Contract with real potential to go permanent.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Stock First Line Manager you will take responsibility for all stock and inventory management on site, within the distribution centre.
• Liaising with the client on a daily bases, reporting and resolving any issues.
• Organising stock and admin management resources to ensure they fit and support the DC's operation requirements.
• Implement best practice, Stock Management processes DC
• Developing and mentoring a new team.
• Manage perpetual inventory to improve stock management
• To maximise customer service and minimise stock loss risk.
• Ideally have experience with Red Prairie along with other WMS.
• Compile detailed reports using Microsoft Excel and Access.
To apply for the role of Stock First Line Manager you must have previous experience of stock control within a fast paced warehouse environment
You must have
• Demonstrable experience as a proven expert in stock management methods
• Strong knowledge of warehouse operations and principles.
• Self driven, results – orientated individual with a positive outlook and analytical focus for producing accurate information and reports.
• Strong written communication skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
• Excellent face to face, system and telephone communicator.
• A flexible approach to completing your work load is essential.
• Competent in the use of warehouse management systems and Windows Office packages.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £23,600 depending on shifts.
Option of shifts – first come first serve basis.
This is a 3-6 month FTC with real potential to go permanent.