Are you a dynamic Warehouse Operations Manager who has a proven track record of delivering success within a 3PL logistics? If you are then BJD have just the role for you. We are proud to be working with a large, exciting and fast growing 3PL that requires a talented Warehouse Operations Manager who not only has a good grasp on 3PL logistics operations, but to have full suite of site ownership. Based near to Haverhill, a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 + with a range of market leading benefits.
3PL provider, running a multi user site with large and growing contracts.
As Warehouse General Manager you will take ownership smooth and efficient running of warehouse operations and overall site via your direct reports. Duties include
• Help implement a WMS system and be involved with the development of the system
• Promoting and leading individual and team development
• Customer meetings, winning and tendering business, and service review meetings.
• Health and Safety house keeping
• Upkeep of value added services, such as engineering, quality control and repairs centre
• P&L responsibility alongside other senior members.
Candidates should only apply if they are high calibre Warehouse Managers looking for full autonomy of the contract/site or engaging Warehouse Operations Managers who have worked in 3PL FMCG environments. Ideally someone from a 3PL in similar environment:
• Dynamic and enthusiastic
• Experienced in 3PL environment essential
• Experience in value added 3PL environments desirable
• Ambitious and innovative
• Flawless customer service skills
• A real Logistics operator.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £55,000 + a range of benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company that is growing and developing on a year to year basis.
Based near to Haverhill it is commutable from
Bury St Edmunds
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk