Supply Chain Coordinator
Remuneration: £22,000 + excellent benefits
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Northampton for a dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator, to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider for one of their specialist, dedicated contracts.
They are offering a salary of up to £22,000 for Monday to Friday office hours + company benefits and onsite parking.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with real potential to go permanent.
Responsibilities will include:
• Controlling/Analysing customer forecasts and allocating demand to factories accordingly
• Processing consumption reports and managing/controlling consignment stock
• Processing Customer Purchase Orders
• Creating and managing Delivery Schedules
• Invoice checking
• Study buying patterns
• Liaising with internal departments on any matter related to the customer orders.
• Highly analytical and numerate with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including forecasting, inventory and consignment stock
• Ability to work autonomously and deal with complex issues.
• Operational knowledge of MS Office including Excel.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £22,000 and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
This is a 6 month FTC with potential to be extended or go permanent.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk