Business Analyst – Brexit
Remuneration: Up to £30,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large, market leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider at their busy, dedicated offices in Colnbrook.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to assist with the Brexit Project Team, however the contract may be increased dependant on the deal negotiations currently taking place.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, office hours. Offering a salary of up to £30,000 per annum, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, and many other company benefits including a comprehensive heavily subsidised canteen and free parking.
• Provide analysis and support the decision making processes for the Brexit Program within the business.
• Develop constructive partnerships with departments to ensure successful cross-functional working.
• Source and use large amounts of information from a number of sources to produce and collate Brexit specific reports.
• Be able to explain the reports and findings to corporate clients so it is easily understandable.
• Confident to present regular updates at various ptoject meetings.
You must have:
• Proficient knowledge of MS, including Excel and Access.
• Have strong communicational skills with colleagues of all levels.
• High level of analytical, planning and decision making skills.
• Strong business and commercial acumen
This could be the ideal position for someone with Business Analyst experience with a strong understanding or previous experience in public affairs and governmental policies.
It could also be a brilliant position for a recent Politics graduate.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 per annum + additional benefits.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk