This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking Warehouse Manager to help run a fast moving Temperature controlled environment. The position is based in Cheshunt
Salary is between £35,000
Market leader within their industry based at a large Distribution Centre in Cheshunt.
As Warehouse Manager you will have responsibility for a fast paced Food distribution centre. You will be managing a highly time sensitive, temperature controlled distribution environment and will need previous experience in managing large teams of warehouse and production staff.
• Plan and coordinate the operational teams by providing clear communications, motivation and development.
• Continuous improvement and regular performance reviews.
• Improving site performance and culture
• Implement operational changes and create plans to do so
• Budget control, KPI management
• People focussed and excellent motivator
To apply of the role of Warehouse Operations Manager you will have previous experience running a time critical distribution environment within an Temperature Controlled (Chilled) Food environment.
You will also have:
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all areas within a multi-matrixed organisation
• Proven track record in delivering continuous improvement within a warehouse operation.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Time critical experience
• Experience managing through key business changes
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 D.O.E. This is also an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation where you will be able to grow and develop with the success of the business.