Remuneration: Up to £21,000 Ref: HB/479100531
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Transport Administrator for a leading 3PL provider to be based on their busy, FMCG Distribution Centre based in Crick, Northamptonshire.
The position is offering up to £21,000 depending on experience.
Shifts on offer are Monday to Friday 6.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00. Flexibility to cover either shift will be needed however they will try to keep you on your preferred fixed shift.
Your Duties will include:
• Produce reports as requested.
• Brief and de-brief the Drivers.
• Ensure all drivers adhere to the strict compliance and legislation laws.
• Monitoring safety performance
• Ensuring all goods are receipted and matched in relevant systems
• Completing appropriate paperwork to deadlines.
To apply for this role you must have administration experience in logistics.
• Experience with Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong geographical knowledge of the UK
• Must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment.
Package and Prospects:
A brilliant opportunity to grow and develop your career in one of the leading 3PL organisation. You can achieve a salary of up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk