Administrator Ref: HB/ 479100529
BJD have been engaged to find a Administrator for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their new site in Didcot.
On offer is a salary of up to £20,000 with rotating day shifts 6-2 and 2-10 Monday to Friday.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Allocation of orders
• Warehouse Investigations / Complaints
• Despatch confirmation
• Managing daily e-mails through generic e-mail boxes
• Facilitate effective communication between warehouse team and customer services
• Daily resource capacity plan (updating)
• Input into Labour Management Systems
• Krono management (supporting FLM's)
• Work in collaboration with warehouse team to maximise efficiencies and best practice
• Issue training status updates to FLM on EQMS
To apply for the role of Administrator you must have:
• Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
• Be able to work well in a team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £20,000 pro rata.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk