Excel Analyst Ref: HB/479100524
BJD have been engaged to find a Excel Analyst for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their busy site in Wellingborough.
On offer is a salary of up to £22,500 with Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00 working hours.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Maintain and adjust key reports accordingly to business needs.
• Gather and display key data.
• Must be able to accurately use Pivot tables, formulas and macros.
• Be able to compose complex formulas and understand the nested function within.
• Understand and efficiently use various type of data including variable and loop.
To apply for the role of Excel Analyst you must have:
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft skills
• Proven ability to efficiently and accurately analyse large and complex data sets, interrupting their meaning.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence key stake holders.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £22,500 bonus and pension.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk