Administrator Ref: HB/479100523
Remuneration: Between £18,000 and £20,000
BJD have been engaged to find a Administrator for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their busy site in Wellingborough.
On offer is a salary of up to £20,000 with Monday to Friday office hours.
This is a Fixed Term Contract lasting up to 31st December 2018 with an immediate start.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Creating and compiling essential management reports.
• Attending morning management meetings to assist with briefing.
• Support the Management team and ensure all management report are completed in a timely manner.
To apply for the role of Administrator you must have:
• Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
• Proven ability to efficiently and accurately analyse large and complex data sets, interrupting their meaning.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence key stake holders.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £20,000 pro rata. This is a FTC ending 31st of December.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk