Supply Chain Manager
Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Burton - On - Trent
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for an established manufacturing and supply company.
They are offering a fantastic package including a salary of up to £50,000.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Supply Chain process by fostering sound working relationships with designated vendors
• Vehicle scheduling for the assigned warehouse
• Inventory management
• Reports on logistic performance and cost
• Control of logistics services within the region
• Logistics support on sales on availability of product and deliveries
• Work closely with Sales & Marketing
• Inbound and outbound flow management
• Invoices control and approval
• Direct contact with logistics provider
• Processing of additional logistical requests
• Liaising with customers
• Budget and cash flow management
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager, you must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Successful warehouse and logistics managerial skills
• Process driven
• SAP, Excel and Powerpoint skills (essential)
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000
Based in Burton-On-Trent
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk