BJD have been engaged to find a dedicated Transport Planner for a Logistics Service Provider in Tonbridge. Salary on offer is between £18,000 and £25,000 dependant on experience.
The company is a well-known Local Logistics Provider Monday – Friday full time.
As a Transport Planner, you will be responsible for the Transport Operation, managing a Multi collection operation. Therefore Planning experience is essential and you will be managing a large fleet of Vehicles.
• Manage Collection Operation
• Plan vehicle routes using bespoke systems as well as manual planning where required
• Enhance profitability by highlighting cost reduction improvements and identify new opportunities
• Multi drop local deliveries
• Liaise with the team to ensure that store service levels are consistently met and take appropriate action where necessary
• Produce daily collection and delivery schedules for the next working day
You will be a dedicated Transport Planner used to dealing with all aspects of Load Planning, and team management of self-employed drivers and client management in a fast paced environment. You must have:
• Planning experience for collections
• Expert local geographical knowledge.
• Multi Drop experience
• A driven transport professional willing to work hard.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Location is based in Tonbridge
Easily commutable from:
• Tonbridge wells
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £25,000.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please phone George Weemes (01858 455098)