Due to consistent growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse & Despatch Supervisor for the daily running of a pharmaceutical warehouse operation. Reporting to the Office Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible carrying out Warehouse Operations and activities. The Salary on offer is £18,000 per annum.
Monday – Friday
10.30am to 7pm
The Company is a growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company specialising in delivery liquid medicines. They have a vibrant, friendly team and are looking to expand and welcoming new members to their growing family.
Role & Responsibilities
• Storing and organising goods in the warehouse
• Receiving and booking in goods
• Checking goods received according to purchase orders, invoices and delivery notes
• Complete daily logs
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, wrap label, ship)
• Keep work space clean
• Load goods on to delivery van for shipping
• 1 years' experience as a warehouse operative/supervisor
• Quick and eager to learn
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Stock control experience desired
• Heavy lifting
• Ideally, we are looking for a driver due to the lack of public transport
Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Based near to Watford it is commutable from
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £18,000. This well established company offers a secure future and has created a warm and friendly working atmosphere.
BJD & Apply
As the leading E-Commerce, Logistics & Supply Chain recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested AND fit the criteria required please email or phone Danielle Smith, Danielle @bjdgroup.co.uk, 01858 455098
Not the right role for you? On our bjdgroup.co.uk website you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.