Are you looking for a new and exciting career and a chance to enter into something new that is growing super fast? What about entering into one of the leading and growing industry sectors? My client is looking for a Logistics Training Assessor with experience in the world of Logistics or Supply Chain to join their team.
Salary on offer is £28,000.
Provider of Apprenticeships and Qualifications, assessing Storage and Warehouse Apprenticeships.
As the Logistics Training Assessor you will assess the training provided, predominantly for the NVQ in Storage and Warehouse.
In this role as the Logistics Training Assessor, you will be directly responsible for the learning and development and the course content for the driving apprenticeship courses, focussing on principles of assessing Storage and Warehouse apprenticeships. You will take a caseload of learners through the QCF, Diplomas and NVQ provided in both Logistics and Supply Chain industries.
• Responsible for the quality assurance sampling of qualifications
• Support Trainers to interpret, understand and apply the standards and assessment requirements the learners are working towards
• Ensure all awarding organisation standards, policies and processes are maintained
• Meet KPI's
• To produce detailed feedback to the Trainers in a timely manner
• Attend the sector standardisation meetings
• Teaching functional skills
This role would suit a current assessor or tutor with knowledge of the Logistics Industry, or someone who is current a driver trainer or involved with training in the Logistics industry.
This person must have experience of delivery training courses and ideally from the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
• Student facing
• Understand of Supply Chain and Logistics would be advantageous, not essential
• Experience as an NVQ/QCF Assessor is essential
• A relevant assessing award (A1 or TAQA)
• PTTLS Qualification desirable
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £28,000. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation that is passionate about their reputation. The impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
Based in Thurrock the role is commutable from:
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone me quoting Reference CC/011188