Due to consistent growth and a desire for operational improvement, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operations Manager for the daily running of a large FMCG warehouse operation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for their own team of warehouse supervisors and team leaders. The Salary is between £40,000 - £45,000 + package.
Monday – Friday working hours.
The Company is a large established distributor, which offers value added services.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be an expert people manager who will be operationally responsible for 3 different warehouses on site, ensuring each warehouse manager is getting the best from their site
• Responsible for all operational and site aspects of Warehousing
• The successful candidate will take responsibility for 2 small warehouses on site
• Maintain a friendly working environment whilst achieving and exceeding targets whilst also being able to challenge poor performance
• Ensure the operation consistently meets the requirements of the business, in terms of quality, productivity, daily and weekly operations reporting and key performance indicators
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value whilst key service levels are not affected.
• Ensuring policies and procedures are being adhered to and drive these efficiencies forward.
• Candidates should be assertive whilst maintaining the respect of their team
• They should have excellent man management skills
• The successful candidate will be comfortable in challenging both upwards and downwards
• The successful candidate will be able walk into a room and make a positive impression and have ‘gravitas'
Based in Northamptonshire it is commutable from
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 - £45,000. This well established company offers a secure future and has created a warm and friendly working atmosphere.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding company.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk