Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a progression driven Export Coordinator based in Bury. The Salary is up to £26,000 for the right candidate.
International distributer of hazardous cargo
Role & Responsibilities
The Export Coordinator sits within the Export Division, and will have a core focus on processing orders according to customer requirements.
• Receive and process orders including preparing associated documentation
• Obtain freight quotes accordingly
• Book shipments
• Book and prepare Export shipments by co-ordinating with departments in advance.
• Collaborate with the production department & Despatch team provide schedules.
• Physically check shipments are packed according to requirements
• Prepare shipping documents; invoicing, packing notes & Technical documents.
• Prepare documents for bank submissions
• Required to keep up to date with changing regulations and attend dangerous goods training as required.
The ideal Export Coordinator will come from a Freight background with experience International Export. Air and sea freight experience and knowledge is highly desirable and the willing to succeed in a successful logistics operation.
Based in Bury, the role is commutable from Rochdale, Bury, Oldham, Bolton, Manchester, Ashton Under Lyne and surrounding areas.