Supply Chain Manager
Remuneration: £28,000 - £32,000
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a rapidly growing supplier.
They are offering a fantastic package including a salary of up to £32,500.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be instrumental in providing effective product forecasting and supply chain management.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Supply Chain process by fostering sound working relationships with designated vendors
• Budget and cash flow management
• Improve Supply Chain Processes
• Fleet management
• Operations planning
• Stock reporting
• Manage and motivate team
• Deliver KPIs
• Support Account Managers
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager, you must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning and forecasting
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Logistics and transport management experience
• CIPS qualified
• Purchasing Experience
• Degree qualified(relevant field of study)
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £32,500
Based in Liverpool it is commutable from:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk