BJD urgently require a Warehouse Admin Manager to join a market leading 3PL provider. Do you have an innovative and friendly management style with a strong customer approach?
Salary on offer is up to £26,000 with genuine career growth opportunities.
A market leading 3PL.
As Warehouse Admin Manager you will continuously seek operational improvement for your dedicated customer, to ensure KPIs and SLAs are successfully achieved on a consistent basis within a multi user site. You will need to maintain the product inventory, including stock profiles and stock locations. You will achieve this by empowering and motivating staff whilst ensuring that processes and procedures are followed. .
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
• Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks.
• Investigate stock issues that may arise following the stock take.
• Ensure cancelled orders are readily available quickly
To apply for the position of Warehouse Admin Manager you must have experience in an stock management or warehouse planning management role
• Expert knowledge of Excel.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Experienced and competent with WMS
• Strong people management skills.
• Experience of working in a highly regulated site.
Based near Kettering it is commutable from
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk