The BGD Group are currently seeking an experienced Stock Controller to join a premium quality paint manufacturer based in South London.
This is a newly created role within the Warehouse and Distribution Department.
Salary of £21,216 will be offered to the successful candidate.
Our client is a family owned and run paint and wood polishes manufacturer. They sell to industry and general public in the UK and overseas. The business is continuing to grow so they require an individual with excellent skills to join the team to achieve their commitment of having all orders delivered in full, in good condition and on time.
You will be required to support the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor with all physical, system and administration processes to maintain stock availability ahead of requirement to optimise production and sales opportunities while exceeding Warehouse and Distribution KPS's.
Duties will include the following:
• Record data accurately within ERP systems
• Analyse stock movements to accurately set min/max stock levels
• Mixing paint colours to customer orders (training will be provided)
• Liaise with suppliers for delivery schedule and claiming for shorts/damages
• Physical and system inventory receiving & put away
As Stock Controller - you should be a hard working and enthusiastic professional who has previous experience in a similar role, ideally within paint manufacturing. You will need Systems knowledge and have the ability to work well in a team.
• You will have high attention to detail.
• Knowledge or ERP and/or WM systems
• Qualified and competent FLT driver with experience of working in narrow aisles
• Experience in a similar role within a multi SKU warehouse
• Achieved level C or above in Maths and English or pass basic tests on interview. Also good knowledge of Excel will be an advantage
Package and Prospects
On offer is opportunity to join a great company with excellent prospects Looking to pay £21,216.
Based in West Norwood, London, it is commutable from:
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk