Inbound Customer Service Adviser Ref: HB/479100456
Remuneration: £19,000 + company benefits.
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
BJD have been engaged to find a Inbound Customer Service Advisor to join a fast paced and passionate team based in Haverhill, Suffolk
On offer is a salary of up to £19,000 .
Mon to Fri – 8am to 5pm – 1 week in 5 remote working Saturday 8am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 4pm. (Rota TBC).
Other benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance and work place pension.
The company is a established provider of class-leading solutions for businesses across the UK.
As Inbound Customer Service Adviser you will act as first point of call to assist with resolving customer issues. If you are unable to fix the problem you will schedule engineers for product repair.
• Act as first point of call to resolve customer issues.
• Ensure all job requests are allocated to an engineer in a timely and cost efficient manner.
• Liaise with internal and external department to resolve any issues and update on progress.
• Assist with planning resource and identify any shortage, both people and equipment.
• Update and maintain the systems and paperwork accordingly.
To apply for the role of Inbound Customer Service Adviser you must have:
• Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
• A years previous experience in planning or coordinating.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent organisation skill and have the ability to work on several projects at once.
• Self-motivated and hard working.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £19,000 + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + life assurance and work place pension.
Based In Haverhill, Suffolk
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk