Remuneration: £25,000 - £28,500
BJD Group is recruiting a Purchasing CoOrdinator for an e-commerce retailer.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £28,500. (dependent on experience)
In your role your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to provide stock analysis and use forecasting
• Maintain and improve supplier relationships and performance
• Assist with order planning and product delivery
• Identify relevant products/ranges from global manufacturers to improve current lines and create opportunities in sourcing new items to enhance the company's product portfolio.
• Collaborate with the buying team to take decisions on new product development
• Maintain accurate purchase order data and scheduling timelines to provide updates on inbound deliveries
• Maintaining cost effective logistics solutions for supply of goods via Air- and Sea- shipments, liaising & negotiating quotations for Sea/Air-shipments with Freight Forwarding and Logistics Companies
To apply for the role of Purchasing CoOrdinator you must have gained experience within a demanding global supply chain environment. You must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning and forecasting
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience dealing with Far East Suppliers is beneficial
• IT skills with high level of competence in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Good experience using ERP system in a procurement role, NetSuite experience is desirable but not essential
• Experience of freight forwarding and importing goods would be an advantage.
• Procurement/Buying Coordinator: 2 years (Preferred)
• Freight forwarding logistics: 1 year (Preferred
• Computer literacy: 1 year (Required)
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £28,500 and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk