Call Centre Manager Ref: HB/479100440
Remuneration: £27,000 + benefits
Location: Enfield, London.
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Call Centre Manager for a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider to be based at their busy office in Enfield.
On offer is a salary of up to £27,000, pensions, 25 days holiday and company benefits.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9-5 but flexibility to working hours will be needed, especially during busy periods.
This is a call centre based role working alongside the NHS as part of the Patient Transport Service, providing customer service and assistance to patients, family members, hospital staff and drivers.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider, working alongside the NHS.
As Call Centre Manager you will manage a team of 13 and supervise daily operations, ensuring maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Develop daily objectives to motivate and drive the team.
• Plan resource to ensure maximum productivity.
• Collect and analyse call centre statistics including, sales rate, costs and customer service metrics.
• Monitor, improve and evaluate KPIs and key metrics such as call waiting time and accuracy.
• Collate reports for senior management.
• Uphold the Trusts policies and promote best practice.
To apply for the role of Call Centre Manager you must have proven experience within a fast paced call centre/customer service environment and have previous people management skills.
Previous experience in, structured phone script, call monitoring and call coaching, would be highly beneficial.
You must have
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence and drive a team.
• Previous experience of working with patients or in/with NHS would be beneficial.
• This is an office based role but occasional work/visits to the local hospitals may be needed. You will be required to have a DBS check if successful.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £27,000 plus benefits and pension.
Based in Enfield area and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk