BJD Group is recruiting a Junior Buyer for an established manufacturing and distribution company offering a salary of £17,000.
Working as a member of the purchasing team, you will be focussed on supporting business growth. Instrumental in ensuring the effective completion of timely order processing, you are flexible and possess the ability to handle challenges with ease.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Materials procurement. This includes ensuring material components are ordered on time for production.
• Order management and processing
• Source new suppliers
• Produce management reports
• Ensure data integrity
• Liaise with the product team to ensure timely product delivery to customers
To apply for the role of Junior Buyer (graduate) you must possess:
• Relevant Supply Chain qualification or Business Degree
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good at problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Be adaptable
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong numeracy skills
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £17,000 with half yearly increases.
Based in Peterborough
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk