Dispatch Clerk – Logistics and Supply Chain Ref: HB/479100415
Remuneration: Up to £19,500 + benefits
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Dispatch Clerk for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider to be based at their site in Rugby.
On offer is a salary of up to £19,500, + company benefits.
Working hours are 5 from 7 covering the shifts 8-4, 9-5 and/or 10-6. Flexibility on working hours will be necessary
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Dispatch Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring that all documentation relating to deliveries are accurate and completed in a timely manner. This role will involve both office/desk work, and also ‘hands on' work within the operation.
• Update and maintain accurate data on the systems.
• Complete despatch and delivery notes correctly with pallet count and trailer number.
• Prepare and confirm consignments on the systems.
• Conduct daily check lists with carriers.
• Managing and responding promptly to internal emails.
• Check expiry dates on bulk/'blanket' orders.
To apply for the role of Dispatch Clerk you must have previous experience in a Warehouse environment, ideally in an administrative capacity.
You must also have:
• Good computer skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Previous experience with working with JDA would be an advantage.
• Be able to work well in a team
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing and rewarding talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £19,500 + company benefits.
Based in Rugby and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.