Warehouse Resource Planner Ref: HB/ 479100411
Remuneration: Up to £32,000
There is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Resource Planner to join a fast paced 3rd Party Logistics provider to be based at their busy site in Wellingborough.
The shifts are any 5 from 7 fixed days.
Salary is £32,000 depending on experience.
This role would be ideal for someone with recruitment or resource planning experience with industrial/warehouse knowledge, looking develop their skills and experience.
A market leading 3PL provider.
As a Warehouse Resource Planner you will be responsible creating resource plans based on expected warehouse volumes to meet service level agreements.
You will also report on shift status information in a busy warehouse environment including in house employees and agency staff.
• Accurately report shift status information.
• Ensure warehouse operation is resourced to a high level and is running smoothly.
• To ensure peak periods are planned and resourced for in a timely manner.
• Coordinate headcount plan with Warehouse Coordinators.
• Assist in monitoring, developing and provision of KPI reports, performance reviews and 1 to 1s for the operational team.
• Monitor colleague performance and report any anomalies.
To apply for the position of Warehouse Resource Planner you will need to have experience of resource planning in a role with in a Logistics or Supply Chain environment.
You must also have:
• A high level of IT literacy, especially Excel.
• A good understanding or previous use of Warehouse Management Systems.
• Educated to a minimum of A-Level standards or equivalent.
• Ability to produce statistical data and analyse reports.
• Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
• Work well with others in a team environment.
This role could also suit an administrator or analyst whose role incorporates resource planning.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of circa £32,00 dependant on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation who believe in training and investing in their employees.
Based in Wellingborough this role is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.