Warehouse Resource Planner Ref: HB/ 479100411
Remuneration: Up to £32,000
There is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Resource Planner to join a fast paced 3rd Party Logistics provider to be based at their busy site in Wellingborough.
The shifts are any 5 from 7 fixed days.
Salary is £32,000 depending on experience.
This role would be ideal for someone with recruitment or resource planning experience with industrial/warehouse knowledge, looking develop their skills and experience.
A market leading 3PL provider.
As a Warehouse Resource Planner you will be responsible creating resource plans based on expected warehouse volumes to meet service level agreements.
You will also report on shift status information in a busy warehouse environment including in house employees and agency staff.
• Accurately report shift status information.
• Ensure warehouse operation is resourced to a high level and is running smoothly.
• To ensure peak periods are planned and resourced for in a timely manner.
• Coordinate headcount plan with Warehouse Coordinators.
• Assist in monitoring, developing and provision of KPI reports, performance reviews and 1 to 1s for the operational team.
• Monitor colleague performance and report any anomalies.
To apply for the position of Warehouse Resource Planner you will need to have experience of resource planning in a role with in a Logistics or Supply Chain environment.
You must also have:
• A high level of IT literacy, especially Excel.
• A good understanding or previous use of Warehouse Management Systems.
• Ability to produce statistical data and analyse reports.
• Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
• Work well with others in a team environment.