Remuneration: £22,000 - £24,000 (depending experience)
Location: South West London
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Assistant for a fast growing retailer offering a salary of up to £25,000.
Working alongside the sales and design teams, you will be focussed on supporting company growth. Instrumental in ensuring the effective completion of administrative supply chain duties, your role is critical to ensuring customer satisfaction through on time product delivery.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Supply Chain administrative duties, these include: creating customer quotes, updating and logging contract information and sales leads.
• Running sales reports and delivering updates to the business
• Placing orders
• Resolving customer queries
• Arranging timely delivery of marketing material
• Liaising with the warehouse and tracking orders
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Assistant you must possess:
• Relevant Supply Chain qualification or Business Degree
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good at problem solving
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Keen eye for detail and be process driven
• CRM system experience (desirable)
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a fast growing business where hard work is rewarded.
Based in South West London
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk