Remuneration: up to £38,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful retail company. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Warehouse Shift Manager position.
The position is based at their Distribution Centre in Crick and they're offering a package of up to £38,000 per annum. This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
This is a fixed Night shift position. Working hours are Sunday – Wednesday 18.00-06.00.
This position is for a busy FMCG retailer, experience in a similar background will be beneficial.
As Night Shift Manager you will be responsible for a team of operatives, providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs is consistently achieved.
As a forward thinking individual you will also seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value without comprising service.
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Have operational experience
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
• Have a high numerical acumen
To be considered for this role of Warehouse Shift Manager you must have previous management experience gained in a retail distribution environment.
• Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Competent to resolve HR issues e.g. disciplinary action
• Ability to mentor and coach
• Effective team management
• Analytical – continuous improvement / forward thinking / current
• Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of up to £38,000 per annum. This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.
Based in Crick
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk