BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a new, fast growing niche fashion company.
They are offering a fantastic package including a salary of up to £45,000. (dependent on experience plus benefits)
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing a diverse team
• Operational duties (including stock packaging, production scheduling, etc.)
• Developing marketing strategies
• Maintaining and growing partnership relationships
• Market analysis : (competitor SWOT analysis)
• Responsible for managing allocated budget (P&L)
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager you must have gained experience within the relevant supply chain sector. You must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning and forecasting
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• English plus another European language preferable, not essential
• Ability to multi task
• Have a sense of ownership (take responsibility for end to end supply chain process)
• Knowledge of target market
• Managerial skills
• Proven track record of success in same or similar industry
• Experience with e-commerce
• 3+ years fashion or accessory industry experience
• Degree in business or related field
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk