Due to consistent growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager for the daily running of a warehouse operation.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding people management skills and be responsible for his own team of Supervisors and Warehouse Operatives. The Salary is up to £40,000 with benefits.
The Company is a Building Materials Store located in East London. They have the widest product selection for the fixing, construction & industrial markets.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall operation of the warehouse facilities
• The successful candidate will take responsibility for recruitment of staff, training new members of staff and all related disciplinary aspects should they occur.
• Maintain a friendly working environment whilst achieving and exceeding targets
• Ensure the operation consistently meets the requirements of the business, in terms of quality, productivity, daily and weekly operations reporting and key performance indicators
• Organise transport routing via drivers and third party carriers
• Responsible for co-ordinating all activities that include storage of products, the dispatch of orders, customer returns & stocktakes
• Candidates should be assertive whilst maintaining the respect of their team
• They should have excellent man management skills
• The successful candidate will be able walk into a room and make a positive impression on his work colleagues and piers just by being there
• Ideally the right candidate will have experience using the bar coding system
• They should be diligent with a non-hands on approach.
Based near to Dagenham, it is commutable from
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 and additional benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding company.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk