An exciting opportunity for an experienced Freight Coordinator has arisen to join a leading specialist, Freight Forwarder. Based in Middlesbrough the remuneration will include a salary up to £26,000 p.a. + car + company benefits.
Our client specialises in the provision of bespoke logistics services. They have an extensive UK and worldwide freight network that includes transport operations
As Freight Coordinator, you will take ownership for the complete bespoke shipment process, you will be required to travel locally and will be providing the highest level of customer service to all clients, both internally and externally, that consistently exceeds expectation.
As Freight Coordinator you will be working predominantly in the transportation of goods by Sea. The key aspects of your role will include: -
• Working with both the Shipping and Logistic departments.
• Assist with transport planning and coordination
• Freight documentation for shipping operations.
• Planning freight movements across Europe.
In order to succeed in this role, you must: -
• Previous experience planning Freight movements
• Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths, English and Science
• Able to use and work on own initiative.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service, and be able to communicate effectively
• Possess excellent problem solving and organisational skills
• Demonstrate consistently high attention to detail
• Be a team player, with the ability to work on your own without supervision when required
• Be able to identify areas for improvement and suggest opportunities for positive change
Based near Middlesbrough area it is commutable from Stockton on Tees, Normanby, Eston, Hartlepool, Darlington, Bishop Auckland.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to c£26,000 depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with an employer of choice where scope for advancement is unlimited.
As the leading Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk