This is a new superb opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, market leader of Logistic services as Business Development Manager. This provider has 2 sites across Northamptonshire. Commuting across the UK for meetings and site visits will be a significant part of this role.
As Business Development Manager you will lead and develop your established team to ensure they successfully secure new Business and manage current accounts for this International Logistics Services Provider.
• Building and maintaining Customer network
• Win new business within the Logistic & Warehouse industries.
• Trade lane development
• Customer Visits
• Following up on and generational of Sales Leads
• Liaising with all relevant departments regularly.
• Presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance.
• Compiling Customer visit reports and updating information on company system
• Managing a small and new sales team
You will be a proven Logistics Business Development professional, with a strong track record of leading successful teams developing new business for Warehouse & Transport services.
• Strong communication skills
• Logistics sales experience is essential.
• A reputation with exceed sales targets
• Ability to understand Customer issues working alongside Operations teams to resolve
• Relationship building and client development skills.
• Ability to manage own work diary, organizing appointments.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 with a company car and commission scheme.
Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, this role is commutable from:
• Milton Keynes
BJD Group are the UK's longest serving management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sectors. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk