BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator, for a leading recycling company based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company focused on innovative approaches to tackle and transform waste.
For the role of Supply Chain Coordinator, they are offering a salary of up to £48,000 depending on experience.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Work with relevant teams to develop innovative recycling solutions
• Research and develop Supply Chain partners for products and packaging to be recycled
• Effective vendor management – across warehouses, logistics and processing partners
• Manage customer relationships
• Identify processing partners who possess relevant equipment required for specific recycling processes
• Source outlets and customers (UK and Europe) who might use the materials, produced by the company, in their Supply Chain
• Source companies and negotiate recycling partnerships
• Be the dedicated 'go to' person to answer Supply Chain related questions
• Develop new processes and identify relevant changes to improve Supply Chain
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Coordinator you must also possess:
• Experience working in waste and recycling industry (essential)
• Supply Chain Experience
• Be available to travel within Europe
• Strong analytical skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Knowledge of EU Waste regulations and logistics
• Fluent in English and French (another European language is beneficial)
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £48,000 (depending experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk