BJD Group is recruiting an Operations: Manager, for a leading recycling company based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company focused on innovative approaches to tackle and transform waste.
They are offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience for a 12 month FTC.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure smooth running of the existing Supply Chain
• Effective vendor management – across warehouses, logistics and processing partners
• Ensure processes and procedures are in place for ongoing management of European Operations
• Manage relevant waste legislation and regulatory requirements
• Tracking and reporting of activities which include: financial management, inventory management and waste legislation
• Manage product orders and quotes
• Ensure smooth running of local site
• Assist with the European Operations budget
• Administrative support
• Lead junior operations staff
To apply for the role of Operations Manager you must also possess:
• Previous experience in Operations essential and Waste Recycling (preferred)
• Experience with Financial Reporting and Budgets
• Strong analytical skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Effective communicator
• Fluent English. (French is advantageous)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Interest is sustainable/green business
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk