Remuneration: Offering a salary of up to £35,000 (plus benefits)
Location: West London
BJD Group is recruiting a French Speaking Project Manager for a leading recycling company based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge company focussed on innovative approaches to tackle and transform waste.
They are offering a salary of up to £35,000 depending experience.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and support new and ongoing team projects
• Source, on-board and manage vendors
• Manage and track budget and project timelines
• Liaise with external partners and vendors to manage deliverables
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure projects requirements and milestones are achieved by target deadlines
• Create and manage e-commerce platform
• Manage project co-ordinators based remotely
• Source materials and solutions relevant to projects
• Track inventory of raw and processed materials
• Identify business process improvements to increase efficiency
To apply for the role of Project Manager you must also possess:
• 1-3 years relevant Project and Finance Management experience
• Strong analytical skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of recycling industry advantageous – plastics, polymers
• Effective communicator
• Fluent English and French is a must – both written and spoken (Dutch is desirable)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced Excel user, strong IT skills, Google Apps and knowledge of Shopify is advantageous
• Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Interest is sustainable/green business
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk