Remuneration: £32,000 - £35,000
BJD Group is recruiting a WMS Manhattan Senior Super User for our client based in Leeds.
They are offering a fantastic salary of up to £35,000. (dependent on experience)
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Manage and co-ordinate a team of super users
• Responsible for WMS Design, procedures, process and user acceptance testing
• Formulate work improvement methods
• Manage information flow an update Project Manager accordingly
• Collaborate with the Project Team to ensure that functional requirements are implemented successfully
• Maintain effective update reports to teams involved and affected by the WMS project
• Ensure that the ongoing design of the WMS solution meet operational requirements
• Work with external WMS software vendors to learn details of package configuration
To apply for the role of WMS Manhattan Senior Super User you must have gained experience within a demanding work environment and possess:
• Effective team management skills
• Experience in creating detailed functional requirements to be developed
• Experience designing new process and procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Effective collaboration skills
• A flexible and adaptable approach as well as be available to travel at short notice
• This is a logistics role not an IT role.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000
Based in Leeds it is commutable from:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk