Remuneration: £26,000 - £30,000
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Planner for an innovative manufacturing company.
They are offering a fantastic package including a salary of up to £30,000. (dependent on experience)
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the raw material stock volumes
• Analysis of sales and jobs in production to optimise stock holding and MOQ reduction
• Use forecasting methods and planning tools to ensure optimal factory production of goods and timely delivery of orders
• Place MTO Purchase Orders and arrange arrival at port to meet customer expectation. This includes ensuring that order and supply documentation including PI's, commercial invoices and shipping documents are transacted effectively.
• Create half yearly product intake forecast (6MF) by factory (in financial terms) and create monthly rolling forecast for designated factories.
• Liaise with suppliers about stock defects or noncompliant products
• Improve supplier relationships and performance
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Planner you must have gained experience within a demanding global supply chain environment. You must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning and forecasting
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience dealing with Far East Suppliers is beneficial
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
Based in Nottingham it is commutable from:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk