Remuneration: £23,000 (3-4 months FTC)
Location: Valley Cross
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst for a Manufacturing company.
They are offering a salary of up to £23,000.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Provide an interface between Customer Service and Supply Chain Operations
• Investigating and resolving customer issues
• Performing root cause analysis for issues identified
• Liaison for 3M, EDCs, 3PLs, Freight Forwarders and Manufacturing Plants
• Support the supervision of staff in the warehouse
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Analyst You must also possess:
• Strong analytical skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced SAP user
• Advanced Excel user
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £23,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
Based in Valley Cross:
Newbold on Avon
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk