This is a superb opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, market leader of Freight services as Business Development Manager.
Salary for this role is a maximum of £50,000 + commission.
As Business Development Manager you will lead and develop your established team to ensure they successfully secure new Business and manage current accounts for this national Logistics Services Provider.
• Building and maintaining Customer network
• Win new business within the Road, Sea and Air freight industries.
• Trade lane development
• Customer Visits
• Following up on and generational of Sales Leads
• Liaising with all relevant departments regularly.
• Presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance.
• Compiling Customer visit reports and updating information on company system
• Overseas meetings potentially a requirement
You will be a proven Freight Business Development professional, with a strong track record of leading successful teams developing new business for Road, Sea or Air freight services
• Strong communication skills
• Freight sales experience is essential.
• A reputation with exceed sales targets
• Ability to understand Customer issues working alongside Operations teams to resolve
• Relationship building and client development skills.
• Ability to manage own work diary, organizing appointments.
Based Stanford Le Hope, the role is commutable from Grays, Canvey Island, Southend on Sea, Rayleigh, Basildon, Romford, Brentwood, Essex.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk