Exclusive opportunity for a driven leader looking to take an operation by the horns and drive both your career and the Company forward.
The salary is up to £100,000 + car.
A large 3PL, who have experienced fast growth.
As Operations Director- Logistics you will be expected to take commercial and operational responsibility of both the Warehouse and Transport, driving the business forward during a period of growth and. You will naturally talk numbers and be highly commercially aware.
Your other responsibilities include:
• Manage large budgets with a large P+L account.
• Ensure regional compliance, within Warehouse, Transport Health and Safety and the Commercial departments
• In this level role you will be expected to lead by example, so ideally this Company want a leader rather than a manager, someone who wants to be involved with the wider team to increase productivity, but importantly someone who can make a decision.
• A developer of the team, someone who is passionate about staff development is key.
• Customer focussed director who will regularly meet with customers to ensure everything is working effectively.
What to expect?
You will walk in to a well-oiled operation, that is effective, highly profitable and working well but is in need of change in certain areas. A key area is a need for a culture change and they need someone who can be confident in delivering this change.
To apply for the position of Operations Director - Logistics, you must have experience of running medium – large 3PL or General Haulage Operations.
You must also possess.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Degree educated ideal, not essential
• Interpersonal skills
• Detail and result orientated
• Holds Gravitas
Based in the Northamptonshire region, it is commutable from:
• Milton Keynes
• Leamington Spa
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk