Patient Transport Coordinator
Remuneration: Up to £18,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service professional to join a large, market leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider as a Patient Transport Coordinator at their busy offices based in Hammersmith.
The salary is £18,000 + 20 days holiday + paid overtime and company benefits.
They shift pattern is ‘4 on 4' off 08.30 - 20.30.
As a Patient Transport Coordinator you will work as part of the Controller team to ensure safe and time efficient transportation for patients in and out of the Charing Cross Hospital.
You will liaise between patients, the hospital and the drivers/subcontractors to ensure all patients arrive at their destination safely and in a timely, comfortable manner.
• Liaise with patients, drivers and the hospital to notify of any changes or delays.
• Update and maintain the APTS systems, ensuring all notes are added for future reference.
• Work closely with the Controller team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Work to high KPIs and ensure operational compliance at all times.
• Escalate any issues you are unable to resolve through the correct channels.
The ideal candidate does not need to have worked in Patient Transport Services previously, but to be considered should have previous experience in Customer Service, co-ordinating resources and have experience (or a strong understanding) of patient care services.
You must also have:
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal – particularly over the telephone
• Good attention to detail and data entry skills.
• Strong computer skills; previous use of Cleric APTS systems would be beneficial but not essential.
• Having a current DBS check would also be beneficial but not essential.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £18,000 + 20 days holiday + paid overtime and company benefits..
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and passionate team in a rewarding role. There is training provided throughout and very good career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Based in Hammersmith, this role is commutable from:
• White City
• Central London
And the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk