Interim Stock & Inventory Manager
Remuneration: Between £38,000 - £43,000 depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stock and Inventory Manager to join a large, market leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider at their busy, dedicated site in Leeds.
This position will be on a fixed term contract until January 2019.
This is a dedicated Fashion site so previous experience in a similar position would be ideal.
As Interim Stock and Inventory you will be responsible for the inbound stock and inventory coming onto site.
This is a dynamic, fast paced role where you will need to adjust plans to accommodate last minute changes in orders from clients.
• Managing and maintaining inventory integrity
• Minimising stock loss and damage
• Ensure all stock and short pick counts are completed in line with KPIs and deadlines.
• Efficiently plan all peak, seasonal and trade stock.
• Manage and work to clients KPIs.
• Provide managerial reports, including forecasts and plans.
• Liaise with Management and Key Stake Holders.
To be considered you must have previous experience in Stock and Inventory Management, ideally within a fast paced fashion environment.
• Previous use of Kronos and/or Manhattan would be beneficial.
• Have strong Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel.
• Have strong communication skills.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £43,000 per annum.
This is a fixed term contract that will terminate in January 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding 3PL fashion service provider.
Based in Leeds and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk