Remuneration: Up to £21,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transport/Freight Coordinator to join a large, market leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider at their busy, dedicated Automotive site in Lichfield.
Shifts are 14.00-22.00 Monday to Friday.
As Transport/Freight Coordinator you will become a key member of the team based on site in Lichfield. You will act as a first point of contact for customers, suppliers and colleagues, both UK and Europe based, to resolve any issues with inbound freight .
This is a dynamic, fast paced role where you will need to adjust plans to accommodate last minute changes in orders from clients.
• Coordinating smooth movement of inbound deliveries from EU to UK depots and sites.
• Creating and maintain documentation and loading list for Drivers.
• Accurately update the systems to ensure deliveries are tracked properly.
• Resolve any issues and answer any questions from customers client or suppliers.
• Support the wider team where ever possible.
To be considered you must have previous experience within Transport, Freight or import/export and have strong customer service skills.
• Strong Microsoft skill, including Excel.
• Work well as part of a fast paced team.
• Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £21,000 and additional benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding logistics service provider.
Based in Litchfield it is commutable from:
Burton upon Trent
And the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk