BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Production Planner for an independent manufacturing FMCG company.
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently driving customer satisfaction at all times.
• planning and organising production schedules
• stock control
• assessing project and resource requirements
• re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Material Purchasing
• liaising with buyers
• Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in FMCG organisation
• Experience or knowledge of Supply and Demand Planning functions, stock control and order process.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• A very high attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective communicator
• Any other European languages - desirable
• Excellent customer service skills
• Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets
• Able to work under pressure
• Possess good team spirit
Benefits on Offer:
• Competitive salary: pending experience