An excellent opportunity has arisen for an organised and professional Customer Service Co-Ordinator to work in the customer service team.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate with both internal and external clients ensuring a high quality of service in a home delivery operation.
On offer is a salary of £22,000 plus benefits.
Based in Banbury
The Company is a market leading 3PL provider.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will work in a team of customer service co-ordinators. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer's expectations of a high service level are met at all times.
• Ensure product arrives on time, all of the time
• Manging returns.
• Daily communication with clients
• Order processing (SAP)
• Team training and development
• Accurate upkeep of records
• Develop communication channels with relevant internal departments
• Order Management
• Delivery Management
• Service delivery focused with a proven track record in a customer biased environment
• Good understanding of 3PL delivery logistics
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
• Organised, articulate and accurate
• Experience of working in a call centre environment would be advantageous
• Excellent communicator with good diplomatic skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £22,000 plus benefits within an environment where everyone is aiming for the same goal of customer satisfaction.
Based in Abingdon area it is commutable from: