Are you currently a Transport Co-ordinator, but looking for an exciting environment where you will have the chance to make decisions and have a strong plan for career growth? The position is based at the Customers site in Abingdon, with a salary of around £25,000.
A large 3PL.
As Transport Co-ordinator, you will be pivotal in all aspects of the logistics and Transport functions, ensuring that customers and the drivers needs are met. You will be based on the Customers site to effectively plan deliveries and act as the go to person for customers and drivers.
• Ensuring the Transport departments have the right schedules for planned deliveries
• Receive customer requirements and act on this.
• Maintain relationships with suppliers and Customers
• Make sure the 3PL are aware of the plans the Customer has on site to ensure optimum efficiency.
You will be an experienced Transport Co-ordinator from any Logistics background, used to dealing with all aspects of planning, transport and systems. You must have:
• Logistics experience
• Paragon planning experience desirable, not essential.
• Strong administrative skills
• Good geographical knowledge of UK
• Good knowledge of I.T
• Customer service experience.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 and benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business at key stage in their operational growth.
Based in Abingdon area it is commutable from: