We are recruiting a dynamic Supply Chain Manager to join a fast growing and market leading FMCG Company in Central London.
They are offering a fantastic package including a salary of up to £35,000.
As Supply Chain Manager you will be a part of a thriving environment who are going from strength to strength. You will be a key member of the Supply planning team, implementing and controlling the movement of goods worldwide.
In this multifaceted and complex role your responsibilities will include:
• Controlling/Analysing customer forecasts and allocating demand to factories accordingly
• Processing consumption reports and managing/controlling consignment stock
• Processing Customer Purchase Orders
• Creating and managing Delivery Schedules
• Invoice checking
• Study buying patterns
• Liaising with internal departments on any matter related to the customer orders.
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager you must have gained experience within a demanding global supply chain environment. You must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including forecasting, inventory and consignment stock
• Ability to work autonomously and deal with complex issues.
• Operational knowledge of MS Office and SAP or similar systems.
• Knowledge of U.K and European food regulations.
• Experience forecasting stock with lead times of 8-12 weeks is essential.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 - £35,000 and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
Based in Central London it is commutable from:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk